As Seen on AM Northwest and Northwest Boomer and Senior News, Live Cheap & Free is a handy resource on how to save money in any economic climate. Containing helpful worksheets, this handbook for frugal living can help you take control of your finances to get your budget under control and get out of debt.
The Second Edition of Live Cheap and Free! Strategies to Thrive in Tough Economic Times – in both ebook format and traditional print – is now available through Booklocker, Amazon Print and Kindle and Barnes and Noble.
With Live Cheap and Free! you get guidance to:
• take inventory of your money habits
• make realistic and achievable financial goals
• track spending
• maintain a reasonable budget
• save money
• manage coupons for maximum savings
• find bargains in your local community
• develop an online collection of resources for coupons, deals and free products