Welcome to Wilson Writes, the interwebs home of Kelly Wilson. An author and comedian, I am simply trying to maintain sanity through laughter…and the
occasional glass of wine.
What you find in my interwebs home depends on what you’re looking for. Here’s a short guide:
- If you want some (almost) daily entertainment, go to the Blog.
- To read a funny book about grief, see Caskets From Costco.
- For a funny book about parenting, click on Junk Punching!
- If you want to save some money with easy strategies, find Live Cheap and Free!
- And if you desire to take a break and watch a funny video or two, see my comedy videos.
So pull up an interwebs chair and relax, because this life is hard. At least we have each other…and laughter…and wine…and chocolate…